Imgur Slideshow

Unity Webplayer

Development News: ProD v 2.13 is out and available at Unity Asset Store!

Hey guys,

While the Free version is still pending in the Unity Asset Store I wanted to give the news that I got the confirmation e-mail from UAS that ProD's newest version is up and available! Link HERE!.

I'll make another post when the Free version is confirmed and soon I will start making some posts here and there so we can get some attention. I really enjoy using ProD and can't wait to share it with everyone else : )

But wait... there's more! There's something really exciting happening following two weeks. I still don't have the green light to talk about the details but I want to at least tell you guys that I've been integrating 2-D Biomes in ProD!

What Biomes you ask? Wait for the screenshots, links and videos!

Stay tuned!
Tunc

No comments:

Post a Comment