Imgur Slideshow

Unity Webplayer

Development Update! ProD v2.0 is happily available on the Asset Store and Webplayer is FINISHED!

In this heat and all I forgot to say that ProD 2.0 was already confirmed and is available at the Unity Asset Store. : ) Go to the link at the top of the page and click purchase if you've liked the package!

Here's a screenshot of the ProD Webplayer Demo I made. I will upload it today and make it available for download soon! See it and play with it before you buy!

I present you with ProD Webplayer Demo!

The fun thing was that I learned how to make mini-map during the creation of the webplayer version. I also came across a small bug that causes problems on builds and immedieately fixed it. I will update all these very soon.

Stay happy and support me by using the package!
Cheers!
Tunc

No comments:

Post a Comment