Imgur Slideshow

Unity Webplayer

ProD 3.0 IS OUT! And you may purchase it at the Unity Asset Store.

Here's the link!



If you're an old ProD user,then don't forget that a lot of things changed in this version and most of your code will be rendered incompatible if you update.

I told earlier that I was going to submit the old version of the package (2.13 in this case) as well. With all honesty, I forgot to attach it for submission. Until the next update drop me an e-mail and I'll send you the old version as soon as possible! I apologize if this caused you any inconvenience.

We're working on a tight schedule on a different project this week and following so hang in there! I will add the previous version asap.

The 3.0 free version will come very soon also!

unity3d [at] graylakestudios [dot] com is the e-mail address you can reach me.

Enjoy!
Tunc

No comments:

Post a Comment